Sunday 22 February 2015

Cross Country Performance Programme

Hi

I apologise if you get this several times as I am posting as widely as possible to reach as many members as I can.
Group Homepage Photo
Nice picture of the Duo for no other reason than that!

During the 2015 season, I will be running another XC Performance programme for budding or improving cross country and competition pilots. The programme includes some classroom stuff, some use of the SIM, and flying in the club's two seaters. I hope to enlist one or two other members to act as coaches but right now it is just me.

If you are interested in participating in the programme then please come along to the briefing room after my Cross Country Met lecture next Saturday 28th when I will describe the programme content and how I expect it to work.

BTW, good met is fundamental to successful XC so if you want to use the programme please come to the met lecture too.

Jim

No comments: