Sunday, 20 July 2008

Day 2 - Conditions not improving

Matt has been dispatched off in the Duo 315 to check out conditions in the task area. Report doesn't sound very positive, so first launch has been deferred to 14:00. The grapevine has heard that it's raining at Bicester, so probably better that we wait a little longer to see if conditions improve sufficiently.

No comments: